Hey, I’m Danielle Kusenberger; you can call me D if you’d like or Danielle works perfectly. I’ve always been an athlete at heart. This competitiveness drove me to play volleyball growing up then transferred into becoming a bodybuilder, more specifically a competitive bikini competitor. I’ve done many competitions working my way up to be better and better. Bodybuilding is a huge part of my life; I live, eat, sleep, and repeatedly push myself to become the best competitor I possibly can become. But, my passion was too big for just working on myself.
Nothing lights me up more than helping others achieve their goals. Creating impact is one of the first words I would choose to describe as my role in life. Every day I wake up with the goal to make others’ lives around me brighter; from the athletes on my roster to the strangers in the gym, my goal is to enhance their lives when they speak to me.
In March of 2019, I started in-person coaching but in July of 2020, I officially started online coaching. My goal with every athlete on my roster will not only achieve their goals but will also to grow their knowledge, and confidence, and become more and more proud of themselves throughout their journey. The proof is in my past and current athletes themselves; and there is one reason for this, my competitiveness in pushing myself as a coach to impact your life not only through accomplishing your goals but also by evolving your mentality.
As your coach, I promise you that in our journey together, not only will you achieve your goals but you’ll also become the best version of yourself. You’ll also gain valuable knowledge, and confidence, and learn what it means to be a high-level athlete. If you’re a competitor, you have my word that we will bring your best package to stage every competition we choose to do. On my team, we work for wins in every protocol, in our progress, in our mentality, and in our entire journey.
Posing is a form of art. It allows you to show who you are on stage. It can be the deciding factor between first and second place. You will not place high if you don’t have an elegant stage presence and a routine that represents your physique best. As your posing coach, I will ensure you are confident, comfortable, and most of all stage-ready within your routine weeks before you step on stage.
What I expect from the athletes on my roster:
- Clear communication: I have many techniques I teach athletes how to pose. I’ll always find what works best for you!
- Holding a high standard: I will have feedback and notes for you to practice throughout the week. It is your job to practice but I will message you if I don’t get posing videos at least 2x a week.
What to expect from me as your posing coach:
- In-depth feedback: I will provide in-depth feedback and will always communicate clearly with you. If you have questions, ask and I’ll always educate you to ensure you understand the reasoning behind my answers within your posing. I want you to understand your entire routine and feel not only comfortable in it but very confident as well.
- Communication with me: There isn’t a time that you can’t message me, any time, any day you can message me via WhatsApp. I will give feedback and notes to work on during the week(s) to ensure you understand what the task is in perfecting your routine.
- Education: I want you to understand what the expectations are for the bikini division. Therefore I’ll educate you on what the judges want or dislike within a routine, stage presence, facial expressions, sass, and suit/makeup/hair.