About Coach Ross
I’m the big bad mean coach, ah I’m SO MEAN! I’m actually not mean at all but, I am an actual coach. I am a diet and training COACH, not a friend. I’m here for one reason, to help you. Help you achieve your goals, fix your issues, optimize your life, and challenge you physically, and challenge you emotionally, and mentally. I only coach winners. I believe everyone is born with the winner’s traits but, not many have the ability or opportunity to access those traits. That’s why I am here.
I specialize in gut health, eating disorders, performance-based goals, a master of physiology (how the body operates), and the grand diet hacking master. You have cravings, I have hacks.
I coach everyone from the stay-at-home mom, the average joe, the aspiring fitness athlete to the marathon runner. I have a great ability to communicate with people at their own level and I don’t force down any “types of diets”. I coach you.
I have been successfully doing diet coaching and personal training for over 10 years. I am an IFBB Professional Bodybuilder as well as a former college football running back.
When hiring me, you have access to YEARS of wisdom and knowledge. I have already messed up and made all the mistakes you may make if you were to do this alone. I will provide you with the recipe to avoid those mistakes.
When working with me, you can expect a no-nonsense approach to coaching and communication. You can expect me to challenge you, you can expect to work HARD, work smart. You can expect me to listen to you, critique you, and encourage you.
The ideal athlete is one who listens, adheres, commits, adjusts and perseveres, and likes to work hard.
What an Athlete can expect
Nutrition & Diet Program
● I won’t put you on a certain “Diet”. I will aim to configure a plan that works best for you
in terms of digestion, performance, sustainability, and results.
● You will be required to eat numerous, consistent meals throughout the day.
● Cardio requirements – yes, cardio is one of the most beneficial things you can do for
your organs, metabolism, and results.
● You will be required to partake in resistance-based workouts at least 4 times a week. I include custom workout plans which are optional or you can partake in activities like Crossfit.
● I require my athletes to send 1-minute video clips of their workout, up to 4 per workout. I will then critique form and intensity. This service alone is worth more than my coaching fee, most coaches don’t offer this.
● Daily Log Sheets- You will be required to complete daily log sheets. This allows us to track accountability, progress, issues, solutions, and all types of data. It’s tedious but 100% of the athletes I coach are committed to this achieve results.
● Weekly check-ins- Standard check-in procedures, send me pictures along with all completed log sheets. I will provide updates that will include necessary changes to the plan, goals, homework, “challenge work”, and overall notes for the week.
● Communication: we will communicate via “WhatsApp” all questions, answers, videos, and pictures will be sent to “WhatsApp”. You will have access to me as much as you need on a daily basis and each week will end with weekly check-ins, weekly challenges and homework.
● Results: We will obtain a holistic approach that includes mental, physical, and emotional aspects of your life. We will focus on sustainable behavioral changes that bring lifelong success. You will learn to be in full control over your life and your goals, you will learn that #WinnersAdjust
**There will be no refunds, as the client is the one opting in AND out of their services.
No refunds due to fees absorbed and taken from payment processors. Please check on your own. Read more here.