Fitness has always been an integral part of who I am. As a previous dancer, competitive gymnast, and sprinter, I knew that my career HAD to include fitness/health and wellness and the opportunity to help others become the best versions of themselves. Upon completion of my MS in Kinesiology and Health Promotion at the University of Kentucky, I moved to Cincinnati, OH (in 2016) as the Head Trainer of a fitness studio, and this is where I became one of Cincinnati’s Brand Ambassadors for Lululemon and where my journey of becoming a bodybuilder began. While loving what I did but still wanting to chase after more, I knew that I wanted to escape the corporate world and to follow my own path – owning my own gym and to become a professional bodybuilder.
Thus, within two years of my bodybuilding career, I was able to earn the title of becoming an IFBB Pro Bodybuilder in the Figure division. Learning (and living out) the true meanings of discipline, commitment, and strength were of the few lessons that I have been grateful to experience; lessons that I love to help my clients to learn and implement into their lives. Whether the goal is to maintain a healthy weight, to lose weight, or to compete, I am here to walk a journey with my clients to help them achieve their goals.
Furthermore, I plan on helping my clients to break through their wall of self-proclaimed misconceptions. Together, we will turn their goals into a reality; and to see a positive change from the words of “I can’t” into “I did” will be the best result of them all.
Expectations of me as your coach:
- 24/7 Support and Accountability: As your coach, it is my utmost responsibility to push you towards achieving your goal(s). You will never feel as though you are on this journey alone.
- Communication is KEY: This will be a two-way street, so open communication and feedback will be the core of our relationship.
- Education: #TeamMihaly prides itself on the amount of time we spend educating ourselves to properly educate our clients. It’s important for my clients to have the comprehensible knowledge of science and the ability to apply it to their everyday lives and/or training.
- Trust: I’m a firm believer that a successful, working relationship must have trust. It is the glue that creates a connection between two minds. My clients will know that I truly care about their health and wellness, and can come to me for anything that they may need.
What I expect from my clients:
(Please note that I set high expectations for ALL of my clients, regardless of their goals. If we are working together, that means you are making the commitment to work hard and to stay diligent in following your plan).
- Honesty: Being honest with your check-ins will make things a lot easier for me to give the proper assessment/feedback. Again, having open communication is key.
- Do Your Best: When choosing to do your best and putting a great amount of effort into something, you will find that you won’t have the time to worry about failure. Commit to your goals. Commit to yourself.
**There will be no refunds, as the client is the one opting in AND out of their services.
No refunds due to fees absorbed and taken from payment processors. Please check on your own. Read more here.