PayPal Credit Installments Now Available! Read more here.
My name is Elenoa McCabe, I mostly go by Noa, and I am an IFBB Bikini Pro. Growing up, I was never the most athletic, but I always loved competing and being on a team. I did swim and played water polo in high school, and those sports taught me a ton about how to compete as an individual, and also how to be a leader of a team. While you may be swimming your own race, your work ethic and ultimately the results contribute to the overall success of the team (not unlike bodybuilding). In college, I discovered lifting and bodybuilding competitions, and I have never looked back.
I am currently an IFBB Bikini pro, earning my Pro Card at the NPC National Championships in 2021 with a class win. Previously in the NPC, I had 6 class wins, one overall win, and one top 3 national show placing. I am NASM CPT and nutrition coach certified, I have gone through the J3 University course, and I have a Bachelor of Science in Psychology. I am passionate about helping others with health and fitness, but I also love incorporating my psychology background to help improve and better your mindset. I truly believe that it is all connected. If you can change your mindset and act from a place of positivity and gratitude, physical changes will follow. Bodybuilding is an incredible sport that has allowed me to come into my own, and the lessons you can learn from this sport are invaluable to all areas of your life. I believe in authenticity and acting from a place of love always, and my success in bodybuilding is a direct result of cultivating those two things.
I have high expectations for all of my clients because I want nothing more than to see them reach their goals successfully.
What I expect from you: Athlete Expectations
- Commitment and Effort: In order to reach your goals, I need you to be committed to the process. The effort you put in will be the results that you get out. I understand life is not perfect, but I want to see that your goals take priority. If it is important to you, you will find a way!
- Clear communication: Communication is key, and I appreciate honesty and openness. Please take advantage of me and ask any questions.
What you can expect from me: Coach Expectations
- Results: It is important to me that our time spent together is successful. We will set short and long-term goals, and my job is to deliver results. I will be giving you 100% of my effort, and I ask that you do the same.
- Education: My standards are set very high but are not unreasonable. Part of my job here is to explain the reasoning behind programmed variables and educate whenever necessary. Please ask any questions as I want all my athletes to remain educated on their own protocols.
- Communication: Yes, I am putting this twice because it is that important. You can expect to hear back from me the same day in response to check-ins, questions, training videos, and anything else that arises. Being open, honest, and straightforward in our communication will yield the best results.
*ALL ATHLETES SIGNING UP ARE ENTERING INTO AN AUTOMATIC RENEWAL UPON PAYMENT.