Full Coaching Services
In order to maintain the highest standards of service and results for you, it is expected that when coming to work with Justin that you have a general understanding of basic training principles and well as at least a slight grasp of knowledge on how to supply adequate feedback in terms of how your body is responding. Justin’s talents are best served to help clientele go to the next level; not necessarily for true beginners. For those beginners, he does have a space for you with an assistant coach of #TeamMihaly where Justin will still oversee all of your protocols and progress. His desire is to make everything as progressive as possible for you by fully equipping you with a plan in order to make quantifiable results through your time together as you work as a team towards your goals.
Athletes will have unlimited weekly email access throughout the duration of your programming based off of the options below. Effective communication between coach and athlete is something that Justin strives to build. Because of this he expects that you will be on top of your updates and have them taken care of in a timely manner on the morning of your update day in order to make the needed changes based off of your feedback. Services include:
- Consultant – my greatest value is in a consulting role. Programming, nutrition, etc, are all great, but the most value comes from texting questions, video, etc. Constant feedback about your specific exercise execution and workouts will provide the most value.
- An all-encompassing fitness encyclopedia. Justin loves teaching and strives to constantly put out great information. When you’re a client of his, you don’t need to decipher from BS on the internet, he’ll gladly work and solve through questions with you to ensure you fully understand what it is you’re curious about!
- Truly custom training plans (tailored to all your specific priorities). The specifics of the training info I provide depends on what you need from me. I’ll break down the intensity variables I want controlled, how I want things executed, and exactly what I want you doing in order to achieve the best and fastest results in your training. You have never trained like this before, I assure you – but its up to you to push yourself where the plan wants you to go.
- Video movement analysis, as execution is priority number 1. If you need feedback or help with a movement, send me video for analysis.
- Custom nutrition and supplementation plans. Updated as often as needed (based on weekly check-ins, daily feedback, and a few other feedback tools/questionnaires I use). I have had clients that I only make 2-3 changes their entire prep. I have some client by the end of prep we are making changes every day. It is all based on individual needs.
- If exogenous supplementation is an interest, we will discuss and plan that out for you.
- Scheduled weekly check-ins and bio-feedback assessment
- Email and phone support. All clients and I communicate via “WhatsApp” where you will send your check ins and all communication will be done through here. I typically send voice or video chats back to clients each week. For renewal, new programming, or referencing needs those will be done via email if/when needed.
- “Peak week” plans and “on call support”. When I have athletes competing starting a few days out from show date, I keep my phone on me 24/7 and even let people I’m training know I could be needed at any moment to make adjustments.
- Custom cardio plans tailored and periodized in line with your training, nutrition and current training phase.
- Team support. You don’t get just me. I don’t have every answer. If I do not have the answer, I will get it from a relationship within the industry. If it is more complicated than that, I will refer out.
Tailored Training Services
Tailored Training program
Athletes will receive a cyclical training program based off of the individuals needs, in which program design will be based off training assessment and needs, which include the following variables.
- Athletes progress pictures
- Biofeedback report
- Any structural / mobility issues that need to be worked around or addressed through training
- Exercise selection that you feel has worked well for you and also exercise selection that needs to be avoided
Upon completion of the first training cycle, (generally 4-8 training days) the athlete will update Justin on the following:
- Overall workability of the program
- Exercise Selection
- Issues within the Programing Layout
Any changes or updates needed to the program will be made at this time. Justin’s goal within this programming is progress, so the main variables of the training program will be left in tact for each phase. This is so that progress can be measured and tracked though consistency. As far as the length of the program design that is based more so off progress this is not something that is designated for an exact amount of time, Justin does not want to cut off progress that is occurring within a phase just because the month or (phase) is up. He would rather you carry out the phase for a greater amount of time and continue to make progress for as long as possible within each individual phase. With each program you will have unlimited access to Justin for 8 weeks to ask questions and update him weekly throughout the programming which will allow for him to further learn how you are responding in order to be making the needed changes to each additional training phase.